Tuesday, March 23, 2010

between me and Donghae


SHAKING!


after super show 2 live in Malaysia

DH: why you want to trade me with eeteuk hyung? You don't love me anymore?*angry
Han: you're far from me that day! Only Yesung sit in front of my place!&tengking
DH: then, why you want to trade me?*asking deeply
Han: because I realize, you're not there for me! You only enjoyed your show on a stage near with rockpitt A! how about me? You didnt care isn't?
DH: PRESS were there! you want them to know our scandal?*yeaah,angry
Han: scandal?
DH: I love you!*OHHHH
Han:you love me? I hate you so much!*SO MAAAN
DH: I'm so sorry. I just want to save you from media! Thats all!*explain*
Han: RM 458 ! at last, you're not there? What is this?! My money is gone and now you're not there.I'm wasting my money,my time!*regret
DH: Okaaay, chongmal mianhae.I kept on thinking about you . so sorry.
Han: go away, I just wat yesung oppa and eeteuk oppa. Kyu is better too. He's always there!
DH: why must like this?!*SAD
Han: because you didnt care about me. you told me that you love me but...

HUGGED BY DONGHAE


DH: I always love you. not only in your fic! ajoo saranghae Han ssi!*WOW
Han: stop it! I hate you more than I love you now! Leave me!*HAHAHA

SHOULD I LEAVE HIM? HE'S NOT MY MAGIC FISHY ANYMORE.HE IS OTHER'S!

han eba

4 comments:

◕‿◕cik hani zain◕‿◕ said...

jgn r cmtu~
sian kt donghae.. =)

han eba said...

kesian? kita lagi kesian:(

sakuranchOvy said...

uhh, rse sdh lakk bile bace ++
arghhh !! sedih gile eunhyuk pn xdtg

han eba said...

tu laaah :( kite sesama sedih