Saturday, September 18, 2010

it's complicated


oh hye, I'm backo yo~

ah, I miss my oppa, Donghae. What are you doing now? Busy? I know! And I miss my Korean class classmates. Uh! Really miss them~ Seonsaengnim too.

today, my mood is bad. so bad. but at first, it is not. until something happen. I don't wanna talk about it, it is just a small problem but I think, thats too harsh for me. And well, I'm not well. HAHAHA. so, of course, my mood also, was like WHATTTT.

I came back here on Tuesday. Oh man, I don't feel like raya you know as my final is on October 18 and my MUET is on October, 14. busy right? But how come I still can update my silly blog? Oh man.

My mother said, if I get 4.0, she will buy me a Blackberry. Like Donghae's. HEHE. so, I'll try. And oh, iPod seems cheap now. I mean, shuffle one. Because, the TOUCH one is out. HEHE. I did ask my father to buy it for me, and he was like so-so je. Ish.

I have a lot of work to do, so Ican update my blog until here. And to all UPSR and PMR candidates, good luck yeah!

and to all Foundation students, good luck for FINAL :)

han

No comments: