Saturday, November 6, 2010

happy 5th anniversary, oppas



today, 6th November 2010. it's Super Junior's anniversary. I can't believe it.

I am so proud to be an ELF. I am so grateful to know Super Junior. I am happy to sing their song. Super Junior really changed my life. I know, some people said that I'm crazy. Why must I take care of them, think about them, support them 100% while they don't even know me. you want to know why?


they know me, because I'm ELF, for them, ELFs are everything. only by watching their show, I can smile, I can stop crying, feel warm, maybe because, they always smile, even their heart, is not. there's a lot of rumor said that they are going to split, SUPER JUNIOR gonna end, because it's already 5 years, but for me, they will never be apart, because they know each other, they love each other, and they can stay together, even for 100 years.I don't care, even it's 10 ,13 or 15, they're still Super Junior. And, I'm always their fan ^^


Oppas; (Leeteuk,Ryeowook,Donghae,Eunhyuk,Siwon,Kibum,Kangin,Shindong,Sungmin,Yesung,Kyuhyun,Heechul,Hankyung + Zhoumi, Henry)

Thanks for being Super Junior member. I am happy to see all of you smile and laugh. Please, stay with Super Junior. I'll always support you guys. Lee Donghae, no matter what happen, I'm always OnlyHae and you're my biased. Super Junio,you've changed my life, and I never going to forget that. Fighting :)

Here are some tweets from ELFs. read and feel it :)

wen1510 SUJU IS MEANT TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER AS 13 MEMBERS , NO MATTER WHAT!!! #5yearswithsuju

Selena_Hong #5yearswithsuju SJ + ELF= No.1 #5yearswithsuju

edgspreadyou Happy 5th Anniversary Super Junior #5yearswithsuju <3>

Kyuhyunnie_gurl
You don't have to be an ELF from the beginning, you just have to be an ELF until the end -Siwon #5yearswithsuju

DH: ‎Even if I am able to die and re-live again, I want my life to be as it is now. Together with Super Junior and ELFs #5yearswithsuju


it's me; aigooHan
with MIRACLE, you make me know about HAPPINESS. with ALL MY HEART, I wanna say HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY ,SUPER JUNIOR. #5yearswithSuju


this photo, posted by Yesung in his twitter :)


this video is totally amazing, credit to chocofam



hope you'll stay together, as 1 :) because I always need Super Junior :)

han