Monday, January 17, 2011

suka suka suka ♥ & siwon look alike?


hello mello :)

I'm happy. Yeay yeay yeay. why?

I got this from my brother. HAHA. I asked him, and he bought it. HAHA. kamsahaeyo :) Named him, Kyu ♥


And, I last I managed to buy this camera. IT'S A BIG YEAY FOR ME. been waiting for it, LIKE YEARS! so,it's pink. since my IPod is blue,I named him Namhae. So, this camera, I named her, Seohae :)

and this is the first picture,taken using Seohae :) my parents ♥

Oh by the way, this is my friend. I love her eventhough she always asked me to die, and me too,saying the same thing. she loves Hyun Joong then changed to Onew. Ahhh, Onew is mine -.- whatever~ I miss her. HAHA. *shy*


Oh, last time I did mention about a guy who look like Siwon! And this is him. I think his eyebrows and also his dimple makes him look like siwon. YOU JUDGE. but he looks messy in this picture. HAILAAA.

OKAY, last thing to share, I'm happy because my seobang is in a newspaper. LOCAL NEWSPAPER!!! OMG. Then, I told my mum that her son in law is in the newspaper. and she was like, "HAHAHA* I told my aunt too and she was lik "eeeeeeeeeee*. And my DAD was like "Donghae?". hahaha. LOL.


alhamdulillah, yesterday/today (16/01/11), was/is a good day. choeun nal :)

han

p/s: I heard that SS3 Malaysia will be held on 19 March 2011. Is it true? I don't think I can go. AHHAI~

9 comments:

kimyana said...

wah palaroid!cun2!ngeh3

mcm x caya abg ko belikan teddy bear?!abg aku x belikan pon.T.T

Weh,memng sama kot that guy dgn siwon!haha.sapa namanya??boleh berkenalan x?hiuk3~

pikakitty said...

polaroid!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

han eba said...

yana: yeay, polaroidddd.jgn ah jeles, mintak ah abg kau.

pika. WAE?

han eba said...

yana: hahah, sibuk nak kenal napa?

pikakitty said...

beli kat mana?? :DDDDDDD
bestnya!! berapa berapa berapa harga??

pikakitty said...

beli kat mana?? :DDDDDDD
bestnya!! berapa berapa berapa harga??

han eba said...

pika: low yat. dalam 280 camtu. hehe

pikakitty said...

low yat kl???bestnya!dahla mcm soon joongki punya

han eba said...

^^