Saturday, January 15, 2011

They're mine


Oh hello :)

well, its holiday for me. I can sleep late, but I also need to do revision. A MUST.

okay, well people considered me as an ELF only. Hello, I'm Primadonna too. hailaa. By the way, some people thought that I'm anti for another Kpop group as I am so in love with Super Junior. Hello hello, you're wrong dude.

well, I still support another group. So, please don't misunderstood me. I am not AN ANTI. I still support them, because they're Kpop group. Even if I'm not interested with them, doesn't mean I hate them and I'm their anti. No No No.

Okay, since I already make this thing clear, I wanna tell you ,which one is mine, or I like most in the group. Gyaaah

Super Junior
Donghae.

Kyuhyun

FT Island
Jonghoon

Wondergirls
Sunye

SNSD
Sooyoung

Seohyun

SHINee
Onew

2NE1
Park Bom

Big Bang
Seungri

Beast
Dongwoon

SS501
Kyujong

CN Blue
Jonghyun!

2AM
Changmin
seulong

2PM
Wooyoung!!

4Minute
Gayoon

next time, I'll tell you about my favourite solo singer. hehe. then my favourite actor. and bla bla bla. so, don't misunderstood me, okay :)

han

2 comments:

kimyana said...

aku suka jonghyun!
aku suka dongwoon!
aku suka seohyun!
aku suka jonghun!
aku suka kyunhyun!
aku suka heechul!;D

han eba said...

KYU? shoot! hes mineeeeeeeeeee