Sunday, February 6, 2011

time's up

'how could you? leave me again? I'm coming this march. I'll bring our children. okay?'

morning people. it's Sunday. Time's up. Oh no.

I'm doing my tutorial while watching 3 Idiots. Before that, I watched 2010 Asian Song Festival on 8tv. I like it because Malaysia also took part in that festival. HAHA.


So, today I'm going back to college. As usual, what can I say is just goodbye. Haila, I'm lazy lazy lazy. Hussh. And now, I'm here. Updating my blog while downloading back my songs. I don't know why, but I think maybe someone have deleted my song, so my ipod can't detect it. oh gosh.

so, maybe I'm going to athirah bro's wedding. I'm not so sure but insyaAllah I'm going. Hehehe.

Well, I need my study mood back. I lost it since last week. Not enough rest and a lot of tutorials. Meyn!

hope to see you again people. as usual, I'm going to update my blog during weekend. hopefully I still have time to cover all my tutorial. may Allah bless me always :) love ya ^^

han

p/s; miss this :)


No comments: