Friday, March 18, 2011

behind the photos

Is there anything that I wanted to tell you? YES. but this time, I don't think I can tell you the stories, so I just upload the photos, and hope you can understand. this is not tumblr, but, make it tumblr for today. LOL

people who work hard for Biology project. thanks everyone

I don't really like Chemistry. But I have to master it. This is during our experiment.

Me and my friends have joined a competition called A Day to Promote and we won the 2nd place.

our name tag during the promotion

me and ying. this is during the photography session for our class


the guy named Iqbal. who wants his number can ask me, LOL


I am so happy. Get this thing from Azah. She asked Lengchai to wrote my name. Lengchai is someone that I usha.HAHA


this is so random

I've mentioned in my last post, a letter from Korea. Send by Mr. Dandelinoid. Thanks a lot.

This is the postcard.

hehe. thanks again

this event, TOMORROW. wohoooo. I am so excited to see my hubby. HAHAHA. thanks to Azah

quite excited for tomorrow. but before going to the concert, I have family gathering. so, I'm so busy tomorrow. LOL. Alhamdulillah, they've arrived :) I mean SUJU. and thanks to Shin Yi and Kakchik for the ride :)

woohoo. I am so happy :) update tomorrow morning. bye

han

No comments: