Tuesday, April 26, 2011

rejected ted ted ted

it's hurt, like how I feel when I see Hae crying

USM already reject me. yes. No interview for me.

yelaah, I'm not good enough to be their student and the courses that I applied, are not suitable with my result. So, I didn't get through. Yeah, courses that I applied are not the easy one. And with my bad result, how can I assume they will call me? You should realize han, you're not a good student!

Thanks Ramiza for telling me about it. And, I'm jealous because you got a chance to see lengchai again. cisss. haha, I hope you and him will enter the same U and you can stalk him for me. kekekeke.

Aigoo, it's hurt. It's hurt. HEARTBROKEN HEARTBROKEN HEARTBROKEN. YEAH, I got rejected again. What a life. TSK TSK. hahahahaha. hahaha. CRAZY. I should see my result again, for this sem, if it's above 3.o, I'll go for dentistry. If not, I thnk, I wanna make my own decision.

always with me, I believe. I believe, he will always support me

LIFE IS HARD BUT MAKE IT SIMPLE. SMILE ALWAYS AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

Allah isn't finish with me yet, I should be patient :)

Do I look better? kekeke, WHAT THE FISHES IS FISHY IS FISH



Han

p/s; jangan ada rasa kesian dekat saya. saya tak suka :)

3 comments:

nurul norman said...

ouuaaww~ gaya baru muka mu =D
i likeeee =DD

xpe, byk lagi U ^.^ chill babe ^.^

han eba said...

muka ku? kekekeke.

tak mungkin la dapat en, ape je pointer kot

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!