Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FT Island and SHINEE on Malaysian TV


hello and an nyeong. oneul bam do~ oneul bam do~ (ukiss' song)

hello, it's me, Han. HAHA.

I love FT Island, I don't care whatchu wanna say. without FT Island, I don't know, what is Kpop. Blame FT Island for my craziness. HAHA. they're cool dude.

you know FT Island, just because of Hongki? Come on. He's funny enough. He's talented but please don't forget other members too. they're cool and awesome too. Yeah, they're. They can play instruments bhaai. HAHA

my bias? JONGHOON, the LEADER. he is the leader. Hongki is the vocalist okay ^^ I just want to make it clear. HAHA.



well, just wanted to share this info.

I saw it on 8tv, It's a show about this group/band. so, watch it so you'll know them more.

FT Island
4th June
1pm
8tv

SHINee
11th June
1pm
8tv

so yeah, this is my favorite song in Return album ^^ a must to listen.




I'm always ELF but I'm PRIMADONNA too. so, yeah!

FT ISLAND FT ISLAND.


happy birthday to my bro. have a blast birthday. love you.<<< *ohmygosh*

aku rindu Hae. dia busy sangat sampai lupakan aku. cheitt



han


p/s; SUJU M MALAYSIA CONCERT FOR YOUTH DAY

2 comments:

nurul norman said...

a'ahh oo, skrg kt 8tv stiap ahd (ahd kot) pkl1 mmg ade korea pnye artis intervie. mnggu lepasa kte tgk bigbang. hueheu~

han eba said...

wohooo. yg bigbang kite dah pernah tgks :) hehehehehe