Monday, May 16, 2011

top setar ♥


top seu ta~ top seu ta~

I keep on singing this song, gyaah, I don't know why, but I really in love with Tony Ahn lately. this is because of Oh My School. OMO OMO. han ssi, you've lose your mind? maybe, maybe~~ haha. I don't know, but he's cute. he is, he is. I like the dance, I mean, the one which jengket jengket bahu tu, kahkahkah.

OMO OMO OMO, happy teacher's day :) yeahaaa. firstly, I want to thank my teachers, from kindergarten until matriculation, thanks for everything. even though, sometimes I'm too much, or become disrespectful, please forgive me. I didn't mean it. Please bless me, please :) thank you, I ♥ you


I don't know what to say about Gula Gula (Please, don't copy other people la weyh) and Max 247 (I really hope they can stop thinking about popularity and learn how to dance first). They're such, you know instant, instant. they can't even sing properly and their image, totally copycat. and come one, you guys can do better, please go to Korea and learn the right way to dance. And since we don't need Kpop Malaysia, so please, just go with Mpop. hesyh, and your clothes, please wear the right one, please.

, 노래를 못해요? 춤을 ?!


Sleep disorder, you win. I can't sleep at night. I only sleep after 8AM. that's why I'm crazy now. LOL

han

p/s; TONY ♥



No comments: