Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the final teaser and why so cute?

Sorry for the late updates. Busy lately. Aiceeh. I don't feel like I want to update, hehe. A lot of things to update, so update soon. hehe, oh, well, I don't like it, I mean, some of the photo teasers. WEIRD. I don't like Siwon's photo because he looks weird in that kind of outfit, it's too much for me as a girl. Teuk's one because I think he's too sexy too. And Ryeowook's one is acceptable until the colorful things *don't know it's name* appear straight after his pants. LOL. so enjoy.

and this is Ji Sung, he's cute with that hair ;D well, shin ryu likes him ;) hehe


kbai;

han

p/s: I've to cut Siwon's pic. Sorry. just now, my new friends saw Biego (actor, Puteri) then suddenly one of them mentioned his name as BENJO. LOL

2 comments:

nurul norman said...

suju become the AGOGO ~! hhahahahah

han eba said...

LOL, agogo. HAHAAHAH