Tuesday, November 22, 2011

sometimes, you're too much


firstly, congratulations to Harimau Muda for winning the game. Indonesia vs Malaysia, what a tough game. I screamed a lot today. Well, me and jiran prihatin, and some other friends gathered at our friend's house, just to watch this. Last time, I also came here to watch. Btw, got this one referee, looks so handsome ♥ and guess what, he is a korean. OMG OMG OMG. OMO OMO OMO . His name is Kim Jeong Hyuk. Awww, I always saw him. He's just a referee assisntant. so cuteeee. Hahah. Btw, last Sunday, I went to Jakabaring. It's good to see a lot of Malaysians there. And some athletes too. That was my first time coming ;D maybe the last time? That stadium is so big. Gonna upload photos soon. Once I'm free.

Okay now, different story.

Well, I don't know why he hates me. I respect him, I do. He is older than me. And sometimes , I like to joke with him. Sometimes he replied me in different language since he is Indian, I mean, he replied or talk in Tamil so I don't understand. I'm okay with him even though his words sometimes are too much. But today, he really make me wanna cry. I don't know why, but humiliating me like that in front of people by saying those words, really make me sad. Why I have to respect him? He always made me angry, but I never ever talk bad to him. Why everything I do is not right to him? Why?


IT HURTS ME.

AND YOU'RE TOO MUCH DUDE.


THANKS.

kbai;

han

p/s: busy doing chemistry

2 comments:

nurul norman said...

'Berterima kasihlah pada orang yang telah MELUKAI hatimu kerana dia telah membuat hatimu kuat. Berterima kasihlah pada orang yang telah MEMBOHONGImu kerana dia membuat hidupmu makin bijaksana. Berterima kasihlah pada orang yang telah MEMBENCImu kerana dia yang mengasah kesabaranmu. Dan berterima kasihlah pada orang yang telah MENYAYANGImu kerana itulah ANUGERAH TERINDAH dalam hidupmu' [anonymous]

ebakun kuat ! go go eba go ! =D

han eba said...

baik bos