Monday, December 5, 2011

someone told me something


drive like hell, and you'll be there.

I don't know whether he is sincere when he said this to me, but I take it seriously as I can understand something from this phrase.

I hope I can drive like hell, even though I don't have any license. HAHA.

I have a lot of work to do, depressing. It's the climax now. When you have to do a lot of work and need to revise for your exam.

Important Date for me for this December and next January

19/12 Chemistry (MCQ)
22/12 Chemistry (OSPE)
12/1 Biology (OSPE)
16/1 Biology (MCQ)
17/1 Anatomy (OSPE)
19/1 Histology (OSPE)
23/1 Anatomy (MCQ)
25/1 Compilation (MCQ)

STRESS.

and now my assignments, a lot.

Biology (group work) 2 topics
Chemistry Acid and Base (deadline: before 19/12)
Histology - Labelling (deadline: 7/12)
Biology assignment about genetic disease (deadline: 19/12)
Chemistry Report (deadline: 7/12)

HOYEAAAH, I AM HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF ASSIGNMENTS. SO , I HAVE TO DRIVE LIKE HELL. WAHAHAHA.

I just odered FT ISLAND Malaysia t-shirt. Hopefully, they'll send it soon. But, I need to ask my brother to pay for me. I mean, he buy it for me, kekeke.

I don't like someone in my tutorial group for today's scenario, She likeS to control everything and don't even give a chance for us, Malaysians to give some opinion. Haihh, plus, she's too arrogant. And she don't really like us because we speak in English? Who ask you to not take English class? -.-


okay, cool.

kbai;

han

p/s: UKISS-take me away.

No comments: