Monday, March 5, 2012

#27 - 49 Days


It's time for me to review about another Korean drama called 49 Days. Sorry for the bad English, I'm trying my best to write a review in English.

What can I say is, this drama is awesome. I like the plot very much. If you have never watch it, why don't you try? Yes, it is a sad drama but as usual, you will learn a lot.

49 days is such a different drama. It's about how sincere is someone to someone that he/she loved. Will someone that you believe the most shed tears just for you? If they can do that, is that really sincere or just pretending? Human being, always change.

In this drama, Ji Hyun (Nam Gyu Ri) is such an adorable girl. She is the only daughter that President Shin have. She has two best friends which are In Jeong and also Seo Woo. She also have a fiancée named Kang Min Ho (Bae Soo Bin) and they're about to marry but sadly, Ji Hyun involved in an accident that cause her coma for a quite long time. During the coma time,she was given a chance by a Scheduler (Jung Il Woo) to live but she has to find 3 sincere tears from people that love her. She was given only 49 days to do that. So, she became a soul and enter Yi Kyung's body.

Song Yi Kyung (Lee Yo Won)is a woman that are having such a dull life after she lost someone she loved the most which i s Song Yi Soo . She had tried to commit suicide so many times but failed. She is actually the one who cause the road accident. She don't even know that other soul is using her body. Once she know, she feels afraid but still she wanted to help the soul.

Once Ji Hyun entered Yi Kyung's body, a lot of things happen. In order to live, she worked at Han Kang's shop just to make sure she can earn money. Han Kang (Jo Hyun Jae) is his schoolmate but for her, Kang is not really a friendly guy. Han Kang always act cold towards her but she knows, Han Kang is really a good and kind guy.


She also started to know the realities about people that she love. She also learn that not all people are sincere towards her. But what can she do? She can't even revealed herself to others or else, her 49 days will end. And the most important thing, she found her true love only after she became a soul.

In this drama, I like Yi Kyung and Yi Soo's love story. I almost cry every time I watched their scenes. It is such a sad stories. Forever apart but their love is pure. I also like Han Kang. He is such a good guy but sadly, he don't even have chance to say I Love You to Ji Hyun.


Overall, this drama is really a good drama. I can't even imagine if I were in Ji Hyun's shoe. It must be hard to know the cruel realities and you can't even changed it because it already happened.

Although your life is very pitiful, you can’t let innocent people pay that price.”- Han Kang

Growing old and dying is not something that humans can change by working hard.”- Scheduler

Human beings’ hearts change, that’s their specialty. Forever? There’s no such thing. Love, then hate. Hot, then cold. Upset, then grateful. Full of resentment, then understanding. And it goes on” - Scheduler

I’ve waited and tried, but figured out that there’s no one out there who loves me. I must’ve lived my life badly.” - Ji Hyun

Please support 49 days and spread the sincere love!


" You're breathing, You're living, in my heart" - Tears are Falling, Shin Jae.


kbai;

han

No comments: