Wednesday, March 14, 2012

#32


prepare for the worst. be ready and let's go.

26.4.12 : OSPE Physiology
07.5.12 : MCQ Blok 6 (Anat and Histo)
09.5.12 : MCQ Blok 7 (Physiology)
14.5.12 : OSPE Anatomy
16.5.12 : OSPE Histology
18.5.12 : MCQ Intergrasi (Gabungan semua blok & cases)

So, prepare. I'm gonna continue new blocks two days after I finish the last paper. Grrr.

Himnaeyo, fighting!

kbai;

han

p/s: to my bffs yg busy study kampus jauh tu, good luck. Hope all is well for both of you. To my favorite commenter, Ramiza ssi, hope you success in your life ;B miss you a lot ;B


6 comments:

Ramiza said...

good luck eba! ganbatte kudasai! and thanks for your wish!

han eba said...

welcome. yes, I'll try my best :)

kimyana said...

do ur best ebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!1

han eba said...

Ok yang. HAHAHAHA

nurul norman said...

whooaa, gila babbaass la. goodluck ! =D even dah terlewat. tapi takpelah. heheheww

eqbariah baharuden said...

hewhew