Monday, March 19, 2012

#34

last year, on this date, I've attended Super Show 3 Live in Malaysia. Awesome. I still remember those moments. Nak sangat go back to that moment :) But I heard, we might not be able to have them this year. Well, I'm not sure either but I just hope that they will come and that time, of course, must held it masa I'm holiday okay. Please. Like, after raya or what? LOL. HAHA. whatever it is, got some picture I took from Azah but I didn't publish it here. Well, some of it , you can see it here. CLICK THIS HAE IS AWESOME

So, did you went to SS3 last year? If yes, then how do you feel? Well, tomorrow is SS2 Malaysia second year anniversary. LOL. I miss that moment too :'( I miss everything. HAHA. hopefully, I can go again, inshaAllah :D So, have fun looking to these pictures.

kbai;

han

p/s: aku dah berterus terang dah kat mama aku, dia kata kalau macam tu, tak pe. nanti beliau tanya kawan ayahku merangkap bapak senior ku -.-

12 comments:

Ramiza said...

i remember being jealous because of this "-.-
i've always wanted to go :'(

Ramiza said...

have you heard marry me by hyun joong?? so sweet! but he's not in the mv though.. but still, a really nice mv!

han eba said...

one day you'll go ramiza :)

Yes, I've listen to that song. It's a old song aldy ;P hahahaha. he actually want me to marry him ;B

Ramiza said...

hey! you already have donghae! jgn kacau laki org! (where did that come from???) am watching shut up flower boy band :) dong il so handsome!

Ramiza said...

correction: do il

han eba said...

trololololo, so what? like I care ;B hahahah/ yes, hae is mine. weeeekkk ;B oh, I wanna watch too :( Well, I wanna tell you that L is mine/ SHUH

Ramiza said...

i can't watch it all since exam is next week :'( and also because they only subbed 4 episodes. but i don't think that they have flower boy like looks.. only 2 are like flower boy i think.. since you kacau my hyun joong that means that i can take your hae too xp

han eba said...

my L of course flower boy ^^ Hey you, don't ever touch hae ;P

Ramiza said...

touch hae touch hae touch hae

han eba said...

OMG PERVERT

nurul norman said...

weyhh, sedihnyaa~ serius rindu gilaa diorang, rindu sushow, rindu abang abang suju ='[
hopefully tahun ni time kau cuti plus kte dapat pergi dengan kau. insyaAllah, amiinn amiinn amiinn~~~~

eqbariah baharuden said...

amiiin